Break through the fear that keeps you from creating the life you've always dreamed of!
In this 8-week course, you'll get to know your fear monster, where it comes from, how it holds you back, and most importantly, how to laugh at it, so you can move past it and live an amazing heart-led life.
Why it's important:
Change is always happening. It's a part of life. Whether your fear monster likes it or not, things are going to change. But would you rather sit back and be at the mercy of the whims of life, or would you rather empower yourself to create the real, lasting change that you want? Most of us want the latter, and yet our fear monsters keep us stuck. When your fear monster isn't properly trained, you'll notice yourself doing things that are inconsistent with the life you want to create. For example:
- Eating that sugary snack even though you want to lose weight
- Flopping onto the couch when you get home rather than working on your passion
- Staying in a relationship that isn't fulfilling even though you know you deserve better
- Working at a job that drains the life out of you, rather than creating a better career for yourself
- Buying stuff you don't need instead of paying off debt
It's a subconscious choice, most of the time. The "fear of change" monster is afraid that if you change something, it's going to get worse.
The good news is, you can get past this fear monster! That's what I'm going to teach you in this 8-week process.
What we'll cover:
- Week 1: Accepting the present reality
Week 2: Accepting the past, so you can change the future
Week 3: Giving the fear monster a voice (and a name!)
Week 4: How your fear is holding you back or hurting you, and how it might be helping you
Week 5: Putting the fear monster on a diet -- Cutting off the fear monster food supply!
Week 6: The first law of fear monsters: for every fear, there is an equal and opposite love reaction (And yes, I know this is a play on Newton's Third Law but it didn't make sense to just jump to the third law of fear monsters...) -- Learning to love the fear monster.
Week 7: Creating a vision for your future
Week 8: Creating a life you love through consistent and aligned action.
What you'll get out it:
By the end of class, you'll be empowered with a process to tame your fear monster when it pops up. It will still be there, of course, but if you have a better relationship with it, it won't be so out of control. By the time class is over, you'll be ready to create an amazing heart-led life.
What you'll put into it:
Every week, you'll get an email from me with the following materials:
- A 15-30 video guiding you through the same process I've used to train George
- A downloadable workbook for you to take notes and explore your own fear monster
- A "home-play" assignment or two (it's not homework because that's not fun), to put what you've learned into practice immediately
Although I've worked very hard creating this class, I can't change your life for you. You'll only get out of this class what you put into it. So watch the video (or read the transcript), and do your home-play!